RideHOUSE® 400 Aquatic Play
This large-scale RideHOUSE® 400 is focused on adventure. Each pathway leads to a different discovery, and at the top: three high-impact, high-capacity slides. Even the back stairway is an experience with water curtains that add to the fun. This structure includes a large Battle Zone and an expanded KIDZ zone with three rides, including the newest ProSlide® KIDZ Bowl™.
Every element of the RideHOUSE® product line has been redesigned to deliver even more impact, larger capacities and bigger family fun. With a full range of models and theming options, there’s a structure for every budget and footprint.
One of the biggest benefits of a ProSlide® structure: KIDZ versions of our award-winning thrill rides. Your younger guests get their own KIDZ Bowl™, racers and more, experiencing exhilaration that’s scaled to size. And because the slides are strategically located, staffing requirements are the lowest in the industry.
RideHOUSE® aquatic play structures take intelligent design to the next level. Play space has been maximized with the industry’s largest decks— 8′ x 8′ (2.4 m x 2.4 m). And their hexagon shape provides the most design flexibility. The well-defined kids’ area—with separate stairs, slides and easily-accessible toys—keeps your youngest guests safe and happy. ProSlide’s® innovations reduce cost and increase durability:
- Marine-coated galvanized steel and non-skid fiberglass for long life
- Durable HDPE toys look better, last longer and are easy to brand
- The manifold plumbing system has a separate line for each feature that
- virtually eliminates corrosion inside structure
- simplifies installation, water balancing, maintenance and winterization
- lets you turn off some features on quiet days
- Strategic slide placement for optimal sight lines and 50% fewer attendants