Jody Kneupper Wet'n'Wild Splashtown, USA
ProSlide® goes above and beyond to deliver their rides on time.
With ProSlide® installation service, the rides we design and manufacture are installed quickly and expertly.
Safe, on-time installation
Fiberglass water slides are much more complex today than they were 30 years ago. By hiring the ProSlide® team to install ProSlide® rides, water parks benefit from:
- A faster process that gets guests on your rides sooner
- The practical expertise of a professionally-trained team
- A guaranteed safe installation that functions according to design intent and lasts for decades
- Specialized electronic and computer technology expertise for our most advanced rides
Commitment to customers
ProSlide® is completely committed to your success. We’ll roll up our sleeves and do whatever it takes to get rides up and running on schedule, without compromising safety or quality.
A highly skilled team
By training expert carpenters, plumbers, welders and others in every aspect of water ride installation, we’ve built a highly specialized team that:
- Knows all the practical things: How big a crane, moving fiberglass safely and aligning seams for a smooth ride.
- Thinks in 3D to assemble complex ride supports quickly
- Solves problems creatively: To get the job done, we might build a temporary bridge across a lazy river or briefly close a nearby airport runway!
- Coordinates with other suppliers to ensure maximum productivity for everyone