Jody Kneupper Wet'n'Wild Splashtown, USA
ProSlide goes above and beyond to deliver their rides on time.
With ProSlide installation service, the rides we design and manufacture are installed quickly and expertly.
Safe, on-time installation
Fiberglass water slides are much more complex today than they were 30 years ago. By hiring the ProSlide team to install ProSlide rides, water parks benefit from:
- A faster process that gets guests on your rides sooner
- The practical expertise of a professionally-trained team
- A guaranteed safe installation that functions according to design intent and lasts for decades
- Specialized electronic and computer technology expertise for our most advanced rides
Commitment to customers
ProSlide is completely committed to your success. We’ll roll up our sleeves and do whatever it takes to get rides up and running on schedule, without compromising safety or quality.
A highly skilled team
By training expert carpenters, plumbers, welders and others in every aspect of water ride installation, we’ve built a highly specialized team that:
- Knows all the practical things: How big a crane, moving fiberglass safely and aligning seams for a smooth ride.
- Thinks in 3D to assemble complex ride supports quickly
- Solves problems creatively: To get the job done, we might build a temporary bridge across a lazy river or briefly close a nearby airport runway!
- Coordinates with other suppliers to ensure maximum productivity for everyone