At ProSlide Technology Inc. (“ProSlide”) we respect the personal information you share with us.
Personal Information Provided
ProSlide does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you expressly provide your consent and such information is provided to us on a voluntary basis, for example, when registering or logging into our Partner Center or sending a formal request for information. ProSlide may also add the information you provide to our databases and/or contact lists. How long ProSlide retains your personal information depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
Outlined below are certain rights you have with respect to your personal information. To make any requests regarding your below rights please contact ProSlide at the email address stated at the end of this policy.
- Access: You may request information about your personal information collected and you can request to obtain a copy of such.
- Rectification: You may request a correction or supplement to such data if your personal information is incorrect or incomplete,
- Objection: You may contact ProSlide to inform us of your objection to the collection or use of your personal information for certain purposes.
- Erasure: You may request that your personal information (in whole or in part) be erased from our systems.
- Restriction: You may request to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Portability: You may request a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format, as well, you may ask that your personal information be transmitted to another entity where such transmission is feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding ProSlide’s practices with respect to your personal information within the supervisory authority country or EU member state.
Passive Collection and Cookies (Tracking Technologies)
ProSlide may provide links to external web sites for your convenience (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube). The links and information these sites contain are not monitored by us and those sites are subject to their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or practices of these sites nor do we endorse these sites or content provide thereon. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on such sites, as well as any site you visit.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure the information we collect through the ProSlide Website. While the Internet is not 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your personal information.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to marketing@ProSlide.com for review.