RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS & PROCEDURE
Farécla Polymer UV Wax
Turtle Wax ICE® Spray Wax
Meguiar’s NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0
3M™ Scotchgard™ Marine Liquid Wax
Farécla Profile Select Liquid Compound
Au-G Sol 200
3M™ Marine Super Duty Rubbing Compound
Farécla G Mop Flexible Compounding Foam
Farécla G Mop Finishing Foam
BASF MasterSeal® NP1
Farécla G3 Pro Wash & Wax
Turtle Wax Zip Car Wash & Wax
3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wash
|Variable Speed Polishers||
Farécla G Plus Electric Rotary Polishing Machine
DEWALT Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start
Bosch Random Orbit Sander/Polisher
Milwaukee Variable Speed Polisher
|Industrial Degreaser (for steel and Triodetic structures)||
Resolve (Dustbane Products Ltd) Zep®
Industrial Purple Degreaser
Washing and Waxing Procedure
- When performing any maintenance procedures be sure to exercise caution and initiate all safety measures appropriate for each individual task.
- With a soft broom remove all debris from the entire water ride.
- Wash and rinse the entire water ride thoroughly from top to bottom using a non-abrasive cleaning agent such as automotive or marine soap. This should be paired with non-abrasive cleaning tools like soft mops, rags or sponges. A pressure washer can be used for the ride exterior at a pressure less than 2000 psi. Non-skid and walking surfaces can be cleaned with a soft-bristle brush.
- When the cleaning is complete, the entire ride should be examined for discoloration, stains or damage. Address each issue as needed.
- Once the ride has been examined, apply a coat of high quality automotive/marine wax with UV protectant. Care must be exercised to follow all manufacturer’s instructions when applying the wax.
We’re a global company with offices around the world. Discover how we can help.