Chip Cleary Senior Consultant, Europa-Park, Germany
They stand behind their product, whether it’s at install or two years later, they’re always there to help you.
Our mission has always been to help you transform your park into one of the highest-performing, smoothest-running operations on the planet.
Once our rides are installed, we’re with you for the long haul. With extensive experience in all aspects of the business, our knowledgeable customer support specialists provide:
- Expert advice on operations and maintenance to maximize safety, efficiency, ride performance and durability
- Guidance on refurbishing and retrofitting rides to increase throughput and revenue
- Real-time diagnostics on select rides – an industry-first!
- Collaboration with our network of service partners
Our customers are like our family. A huge part of creating lifelong partnerships is offering great customer care. That’s why we go above and beyond to help every customer, sharing best practices based on our experience running our own water park and installing world-class attractions around the world.
However, you probably won’t need us. Each one of our iconic attractions are engineered to last forever:
- Ultra-durable fibreglass is the thickest, strongest and safest in the industry.
- High quality finishes withstand punishing chlorinated water and UV rays.
- Precisely-fitted components eliminate leaks and minimize damage to boats.