Christoph Kiessling Siam Park
ProSlide is the only company I know which does personalized rides – tailor made suits – to the sensation we are looking.
Greatest power efficiency: For pneumatic wave generation, blowers are generally set to run cyclically throughout the day (e.g., 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off). That means they are powered off and on 3 times per hour, every day, all season. We don’t do that, we move to a low-power idle during “off” times, eliminating the need for the on/off cycle. There are two negative consequences to the on/off cycle used by our competitors when compared to our low-power idle solution:
- Each time a blower is turned on there is a power surge spike, which slowly settles back into normal consumption once the spike subsides. Over the course of hours, days, and weeks those surges account for significant cost that simply doesn’t happen with our solution.
- The on/off cycle is also hard on the blowers themselves, causing increased maintenance and shorter equipment life. With low-power idle your blowers last longer and require less maintenance.
Most efficient waves: Many wave generation products offer limited or imprecise patterning and wave dispersal, which limits the usable (enjoyable) area in your wave pool (and reduces your potential capacity and turnover…and money). We offer more wave patterns than any other system on the market, and more importantly more efficient patterns than any other system on the market with no dead spots or unusable areas. You can ensure that every corner of your wave pool will be filled with bouncing, happy guests.
Highest up times: A wave pool without waves is just a pool. Our high up-time/low down-time features ensure that your guests are never left flat:
- Redundancy features mean that your system can tolerate the outright failure of many of its components and continue operations
- Processing cutover means that if your main PLC (computer) goes down and stops producing wave patterns your entire system can be switched to the smaller backup module, which continues to produce diamond waves until the main comes back online
- Rugged construction means that our materials and components have been field-hardened through decades of real-world testing and experience, and will continue performing perfectly under extreme conditions
Laminar flow: Sometimes it’s the little things that make all the difference. It’s easy to make water flow; it’s a lot harder to make it flow smoothly and precisely, when, where, and how you want. And that smoothness and precision is the key to creating well-defined, consistent and predictable wave patterns…or just turbulence. Our precise engineering ensures ideal “laminar (or streamline) flow” by creating precisely engineered paths for water. That reduces (or eliminates) turbulence, enables the waves to hold their definition more crisply and for longer periods, and gives you ultimate control over your guest’s experience.