We are looking for Web Developer/Designer with strong digital design skills and UX sensibilities to join our Marketing team for a 1-year contract. Reporting to the Director, Global Marketing, your primary focus will be on building landing pages for various new products and services offered by ProSlide and updating the current website to perform at peak levels.
You are knowledgeable on best practices utilized to create landing pages and can leverage the following into the web design:
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices and utilizing platforms such as WordPress etc.
- Always ensures to utilizes a mobile first and responsive approach to site development.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases commonly found in funnel development (Ie: Sales Force integration)
- Leverage the use of Photoshop to optimize graphics for use on the web
- Integrate pixel’s to facilitate traffic source tracking throughout a funnel
- Leverage Knowledge on best practices associated with increasing conversion rate optimization
- Create wireframes, mock interactions, and explain UX before starting to code
- Use funnel development best practices with traffic sourced from paid social and search sites such as Google and Facebook.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Passionate about what you create — you do it exceptionally well & care deeply about your work
- Be highly visual person as well as quality-oriented
- Write cross browser code for modern browsers
- Strong sense of style, design, usability – Familiar with InDesign and assets
- Strong skill in optimizations — shorthand code and minimization
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Self-starter with initiative & enthusiasm to carry out decision making in line with the main effort / critical path of projects.
- Keen attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to display leadership and initiative enhancing a flexible small team operation.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us !