The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Finance and Business Support team, seeking to work for a growing global industry leader. This role provides financial support to help drive the growth of ProSlide’s business. This role will be a partner to the stakeholders by providing accurate, transparent and meaningful analysis to support key business decisions.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Preparation of Monthly rolling forecasts and month end analytical reporting
- Preparation of weekly sales reports
- Preparation of weekly cash flow report
- Assist and help drive the annual budgeting process in conjunction with relevant departments
- Work with product line management teams to provide financial analysis and business support
- Liaising with project accountant regarding project forecasts
- Work throughout the company, in collaboration with other stakeholders prepare and maintain forward-looking projections and track variances
- Review, analyze and interpret financial performance of the organization, and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the business
- Work closely with Director of Finance to develop and implement new planning and forecasting tools to provide forward-looking information to stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Provide input to develop a best in class ERP system
- Provide analysis for ad hoc requests
- Supporting the team to provide input into Treasury Management
- Supporting the financial analysis team with Risk Management
What You Bring to the Role
- Accounting designation preferred
- 3+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with dashboard software or other BI analytics software is an asset
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to communicate and present reasons for assumptions, formulating compelling business cases
- Detail orientated and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player capable of working independently and taking initiatives.
- Proactive and takes initiative to bring projects to completion
- Self-motivated, hardworking, smart and energetic team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong oral and written skills, able to present information effectively and clearly to management and executives.