Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – water ride design and manufacturing, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
We are looking for a Ride Verification Specialist to join our winning team! The Ride Verification Specialist will act as a lead on ride verification in the field and will support documentation, video editing and reporting in the office. Delivering the information gathered in the field to other departments, including Ride Design and Product Development, will be a primary task.
- Create Ride Verification packages for upcoming installations
- Travel to client sites to commission rides and handover ride to client at the end of commissioning
- Complete Ride Verification Summaries
- Create and update ride verification documentation
- Manage the content of digital asset management software (Webdam) ensuring that all information is organized, accurate and up to date.
- Responsible for video editing and post videos to Webdam.
- Create presentations highlighting the performance of newly verified rides
- Manage an inventory of tools used in verifying rides (e.g. Go-Pro, flow meter)
What you bring to the role:
- Civil/Structural/Mechanical Technologist Diploma or equivalent
- Base level understanding of mechanical systems (pumps, plumbing, valves)
- Must be willing to travel internationally up to 50% per year
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, schematic drawings
- Hands-on and mechanical aptitude and excellent troubleshooting on-site is required
- Energetic individual with the motivation, drive and desire to make a positive contribution every day.
- Ability to quickly learn new and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure, must deal with ongoing problems and multiple deadlines
- Team player and leader with a high degree of flexibility and willingness to help in any way.
- A sense of ownership and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including documentation, report writing and training others
- Adaptable and able to shift priorities on the fly
- Good physical shape is an asset.