If you consider yourself an energetic individual who strives for customer satisfaction and loyalty paired with hands-on engineering this may be the perfect role for you!
The Ride Services Specialist plays a pivotal role in opening new attractions worldwide by performing SAT, Commissioning and Ride Verification and providing first level technical support throughout a ride’s life cycle.
A Ride Services Specialist is customer centric, has a strong technical background, is an excellent problem solver and can communicate effectively in all contexts!
- Serve as a ride performance expert developing and maintaining a knowledge base of all ProSlide products
- Create and execute Ride Verification packages for upcoming installations (packages include documentation, equipment, and support)
- Travel to client sites to commission new water rides, handing over the rides to the client at the end of commissioning
- Complete formal reports and presentations for both internal and external use
- Manage an inventory of tools used in verifying rides (e.g. Go-Pro’s, flow meters, accelerometers)
- Participate in, and develop internal and client training programs
- Conduct aftersales site visits
- Respond, troubleshoot, and help resolve all customer queries relating to performance and/or condition of ProSlide products in a timely and effective manner.
- Deliver all post sales field work including post commissioning hand-off, technical training, ride service operations, repairs, and technical support.
- Work with other team members on refurbishment and retrofitting projects
- Prepare Field Reports and maintain Summary Reports on all Customer Service-related matters.
- Participate in development of new and improved maintenance, installation, and training methods
- Maintain relationships with a network of service partners to complement ProSlide in-house capabilities
- Foster and grow relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Must be able to travel up to 50% internationally, mainly in Continental US and Central & South America at times
- Must hold a valid passport
- 1-3 years of related experience, and experience in the water park/amusement industry is a definite asset
- Customer focused, experience being customer facing and able to handle a variety of customer interactions
- Strong troubleshooting skills and problem resolution methodology
- Hands-on and technically and mechanically inclined
- Experience using and interpreting industrial mechanical systems (pumps, plumbing, valves, gauges, instrumentation)
- Energetic individual with strong motivation and sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure, managing multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including documentation, report writing and training others
- Adaptable and able to shift priorities on the fly