ProSlide is looking for a CAD Technician to join our Design team! As the CAD Technician and a member of the Ride Design department you will use your drafting skills and experience to prepare CAD drawings for Water Ride Designers and sales; be challenged with the unique opportunity to learn water ride layout detailing; and prepare the 3D models required for trade shows and displays.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Ride Designers, preparing ride presentation, ride breakdowns and assist with reviews
- Fully utilize CAD system. Develop and propose new techniques and processes to improve productivity
- Prepare documentation in various media such as CAD, PDF, MS-Word, JPEG, etc.
- Support the design team as required
- Converting AutoCAD files into formats suitable for 3D printing
- 2+ years of drafting experience
- Experience with the latest version of AutoCAD software – both 2D & 3D
- Ability to interpret architectural, structural, survey and topographic drawings is an asset
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Ambitious, eager to learn and are continuously challenging yourself to improve your skills.
- Team player and enjoy an environment that encourages collaboration both within an established team and across departments.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be physically capable of riding waterslides
- Solidworks or other 3D modelling software experience a plus.
- Experience with 3D printing a plus.