ProSlide is looking for a CAD Admin to join our Ride Design team! You will play an important role in maintaining the design CAD library and creating and maintaining dynamic blocks. You will also provide administrative support to the Ride Designers and work on other side projects.
We are looking for someone that takes extreme pride in the quality of his/her work and loves working in collaboration with others. We are willing to train the successful candidate.
- Maintain the CAD library
- Create dynamic blocks
- Assist the Ride Designers with ride breakdowns and reviews
- Support the Ride Designers as required
- Gather and collate CSEI design documents
- Update and modify design layouts
- 1 year of relevant experience or coop experience in related field considered an asset
- Experience with the latest AutoCAD software – both 2D & 3D
- Graduate of Technician or Technologist program
- Exemplary attention to detail and constantly strive for excellence in the work you produce.
- Excellent people skills, along with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Upbeat, energetic and can do-attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.