Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – waterpark and water ride design, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
The Proposal Coordinator will support the Proposal Manager in the development of high quality and winning proposal responses. The Proposals Coordinator will play a key role in performing all tasks associated with the proposal process including: attending and documenting meetings, gathering information from key SMEs, tracking proposals schedules and deliverables and managing all related files and material inventories.
- Review proposal requirements and prepare outline and schedule to facilitate the proposal process
- Construct and communicate project schedule to ensure timely bid response
- Participate in bid response meetings, generating meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinate the assignment, collection and organization of proposal content into cohesive, graphics intensive documents.
- Coordinate full and final production and organization of RFP content.
- Complete document formatting and quality assurance
- Undertake document printing, binding of bid package and delivery of proposal responses
- Add to the content library by compiling and updating project content, corporate profiles.
- Develop and maintain proposal templates and standards for proposals.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or similar discipline
- 2+ years’ of coordination or administration experience
- Previous experience working within a proposal function an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Adobe InDesign experience an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet urgent deadlines
- Detail orientated and strong proofing, formatting and editing skills
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-up through and problem solving skills
- Flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team