When the best resorts and parks in the world need an amazing new water ride they call ProSlide. Our customer’s success is always our success! We deliver cutting edge water rides around the globe!
Would you describe yourself as high energy? Motivated? Go Getter? Thrive in a fast-pace environment? We may have just what you are looking for!
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support our Project Managers in delivering the world’s best water rides and parks around the globe!
- Accompany and support the Project Managers through the project life cycle including following up timely with stake holders
- Assist the Project Managers with updating processes, templates, tools and other documentation
- Partner with Project Managers to coordinate materials arriving to sites around the globe.
- Communicate with field staff about direction of project, and expectations
- Support the field staff with delivering problem solving solutions and support from other departmental experts
- Arrange work in progress, budgetary reports on the status of projects
- Formulate materials required for meetings including meeting minutes and action items
- Prepare and thoroughly complete safety documentation for each project
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manuals and electronic files
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- Post-secondary education of a degree or diploma in a related field
- 3-5 years of related project coordinator experience
- Ability to extract and compile data into reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using MS Project and database systems is an asset.
- A sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills
- High organized and detail orientated and the ability to maintain accurate data
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure, must deal with ongoing problems and multiple deadlines
- Flexible and able to shift priorities on the fly
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic