Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – water ride design and manufacturing, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
We are looking for a Design Project Coordinator to join our team! You will play a pivotal role by working closely with key stakeholders to manage the priority setting and timely delivery of new ride design requests originating from our global Sales team and overseeing the process as projects move from design through to engineering and production.
This role has a strong project management focus and the integrated schedule provides much needed visibility to stakeholders to make effective decisions to support current and future revenue, and tracking and reporting on KPI’s will be important indicators in devising successful growth strategies for the future.
- Partner with Sales Operations Manager, Proposal Manager and Design Pod Leads to prioritize and manage requests from the Sales/Proposals team.
- Develop integrated schedules detailing deliverables for Ride Design, Creative Studio, Master Planning, Costing and Product Development to ensure that commitments are met for each sales opportunity.
- Project manage the overall ride design master schedule for all customer initiatives/requests underway.
- Manage all ride design change requests/updates on a daily basis and oversee effective communications to all affected stakeholders to ensure that have the most recent and accurate information needed to complete deliverables.
- Proactively monitor and interface with Project Managers, Sales Operations and key stakeholders to identify project impairments and devise strategies to overcome roadblocks to keep designs moving forward into engineering.
- Collaborate with Slide Path Engineering Specialist and Project Engineering Manager to track schedule of designs as they move into Engineering and Production.
- Track and report on KPI’s and relevant metrics such as overall ride design cycle times, productivity/effectiveness, design throughput and other as needed.
- As the overall “Sales to Engineering” process owner, w\team up with key stakeholders to identify process efficiencies and develop improved ways of working and communicating between teams.
What You Bring to the Role:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proven track of working in a fast-paced environment managing timelines, schedules and resource availability to ensure high quality work is delivered on time
- Project coordination and management experience is a strong asset
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Calm, solutions-focused approach to working in a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Positive, organized, team player who also works well independently
- Strong Excel/Smartsheet skills, moderate skill in PPT, Word
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus.
- General understanding of Adobe Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a plus.