We are in search of an Organized, Friendly and Responsive individual who is also a team player and capable of reprioritizing work!
The Design Coordinator’s primary goal is to oversee the Design team bandwidth and task through projects accordingly. They will organize and manage both the work as it comes into the team from Sales and sold projects as we prepare them for Engineering. They will work closely with the front end of the business, to manage expectations and ensure that commitments from the Design team are met. The Design Coordinator will ensure the word class water ride designs are being achieved and presented to our Clients!
- Coordinate/task all members of the Ride Design Team, Including Ride Designers, Ride Design technologists, Tower Designers and Support Designers.
- Partner with the Director of Ride Design to set weekly team priorities.
- Host bi-weekly meetings with critical stakeholders to respond to new work that
- Track and report on activities within the design team both monthly and quarterly.
- Partner with key Stakeholders to find efficiencies and develop improved ways of working between teams.
- Check all technical documents that leave the team for consistency and accuracy of information.
- Manage the list of projects moving from Design into Engineering and the associate tasks
- Lead weekly meetings with Design leads, reporting on progress and impairments of projects moving towards Engineering and production
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- 1-3 years of experience working in a creative services department
- Strong Excel/Smartsheet skills, moderate skill in PPT, Word
- General understanding of Adobe Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus.
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure
- 1 year of experience in working as part of a fast-paced creative team to deliver high quality work that is on time.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable to new procedures & systems, and ensuring that these systems are adhered to
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to make sure quality control procedures are adhered to