The Customer Success Technician position is a technical, customer centric role focused on troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on all ProSlide products.
- Respond, troubleshoot and help resolve all customer queries relating to performance and/or condition of ProSlide products in a timely and effective manner.
- Deliver all post sales field work including post commissioning hand-off, technical training, ride service operations, repairs and technical support.
- Using product knowledge, provide expert advice to customers on operations and maintenance to maximize safety, efficiency
- Work with other team members on refurbishment and enhancement projects.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reviews of reports and provide customers with ‘Preventative Maintenance’ notifications as required.
- Prepare Field Reports and maintain Summary Reports on all customer service-related matters.
- Participate in development of new and improved maintenance, installation and training methods.
- Maintain relationships with a network of service partners to complement ProSlide’s in-house capabilities.
- Follow established safety procedures to ensure safety on a job site.
What you bring to the role:
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Technically and mechanically inclined
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and schematic drawings
- Customer focused and able to handle a variety of customer interactions
- Strong troubleshooting skills and are logical and analytical in approaching solutions to complex problems
- Work independently, taking initiative (with minimal guidance) or as part of a larger team
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure, managing ongoing issues multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to handle high stress situations and respond in a calm and professional manner
- Flexible and able to shift priorities on the fly
- Travel required is around 50%. Valid Canadian passport and the ability to travel internationally without restriction is required.