If you are a Customer Focused Individual whom believes Customer Success is Business Success, we want to hear from you!
The Customer Success Program Coordinator is critical to driving the operational excellence of the department. Through the administration of key department initiatives and programs, this role will directly influence customer satisfaction, and the achievement of AOP goals.
- Act as first point of contact with customers and gather/log information about customer request/enquiry.
- Triage tickets to ensure we adhere to our SLA’s on response times
- Coordinates with Customer Success Technicians to communicate the action plan and services to be provided to the customer.
- You will communicate with other departments such as Product Lines, Sales, Project Managers, Logistics, etc., to resolve customer issues.
- In collaboration with the Customer Success Team, ensure all correspondences are tracked and logged in Happy Fox
- Develop reports and customer success metrics
- Support the Customer Service Technicians as needed to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for improvements for processes, workflows and tools
- Document customer success best practices
- Prepare spare parts quotations
- Track and manage spare parts delivery to customers
- Monitor spare parts mix/max levels and ensure orders are placed to maintain levels
What you bring to the role:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related customer service experience
- Experience with SAP/CRM
- Passionate about customer service and genuinely want to add value for the customer
- The ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
- Polite, friendly and tactful manner when handling enquiries or solving problems
- Self-starter who can work independently without supervision
- Ability to remain patient at all times and manage difficult situations in a calm and professional manner
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Flexible and able to shift priorities on the fly
- Naturally curious and desire to learning all about our product and industry