Have you ever been on a water ride and wondered, wouldn’t it be awesome to get a job designing water rides? Well, at ProSlide you can!
This is a great opportunity to expand your 3D design experience and skills, learn from our experienced CAD designers, known internally as our Water Ride Designers, and build your career! Successful Water Ride Designers have come from diverse backgrounds including Architectural Technologists, Mechanical Engineers and Interior Designers. But more importantly, they are passionate and have a drive to continuously improve ride designs.
You will need strong 3D visualization skills to visualize the slide path and all turns, drops and wall climbs. But, the best way to understand what the ride feels like, is to ride it! A cool perk of being a Water Ride Designer.
We customize every water ride we sell, and as a Water Ride Designer your focus is on designing water rides that not only fit the client’s demographics, target capacities and budget perfectly, but also creates the optimum thrill.
- Collaborate with Sales and customers to fully understand and deliver the best design to meet the customer’s needs. Designs can vary from small kids rides to multi ride complexes with a wide range of ride types and ride features.
- Prepare client presentation drawings that highlight the look, feel and excitement of the finished product.
- Travel to water parks around the world for ride testing and verification
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of 3D design related experience.
- Ability to visualize concepts in 3D from a plan.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and strong experience with 3D modelling/design software.
- Degree in architectural technology, mechanical engineering technology or interior design.
- Ability to interpret architectural, structural, survey and topographic drawings.
- Ambitious, quick learner, and are continuously challenging yourself to improve your skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail and aim for perfection and quality.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present and explain design decisions to team and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a customer facing role.
- Team player and enjoy an environment that encourages collaboration.
- Strong problem solving skills to address challenges and offer solutions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can balance multiple projects, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
If interested please slide your cover letter, resume and portfolio over to us at email@example.com. We want to see your creativity, design skills and personality!