ProSlide is the world leader in water ride design and development. Our wide array of products are world’s best and we take great pride in ensuring each one adheres to our high standards of quality and performance.
The most unique product line at ProSlide is Water Coasters. This includes our awarding winning and proprietary HydroMAGNETIC and BLAST technologies. Water Coasters present a number of unique challenges that includes technical product research and development, creation of customizable control system modules, 3rd party regulatory compliances, and complex project implementations.
As the Technical Program Manager (TPM), you will act as the technical prime for Water Coasters. The core mandates are:
- Manage the implementation of Water Coaster projects by acting as the program manager representing the product group. The TPM will ensure the project engineering, operations, and project management team have the tools, processes, and support to deliver coasters.
- Manage the development of core technologies related to Water Coasters and be the point of contact within Product Group for all corporate stakeholders.
- Support sales opportunities as the Water Coaster expert. Participate in product selection, custom design, technical specification reviews, and go/no-go decisions.
- Be the technical prime for all matters related to Water Coasters including Product Design and Development, Systems Engineering, Project Delivery, Supplier Audits and Reporting, FAT and SAT for Controls, Conveyors and Software management.
- Specify and oversee the development of the Coaster-related systems and technologies. This includes system architecture, hardware design, software development, and vehicle design.
- Devise and manage complete list of product and technology requirements for Water Coasters.
- Work with PD Director to perform a technical capacity and capabilities gap analysis. Help identify resource loading requirements for Product Development including specialty external services.
- Develop and support strategic supplier and channel partner relationships.
- Assist with supplier audits and new supplier selection.
- Define Factory Acceptance (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) criteria for Water Coaster components and systems.
- Program schedule development and reporting for Water Coaster projects.
- Manage all systems’ related sub-contractor deliverables and schedules satisfying project schedule requirements as defined by Project Manager.
- Review program General Product Specifications (GPS), Technical Product Specifications (TPS) and Statement of Work (SOW) requirements.
- Support market-facing objectives and strategy for Water Coasters.
- Define and develop customer training and testing plans for operators, maintainers and other stakeholders.
- Interface and liaise with program technical counterparts (client and vendor) to devise strategies, clarify design and specification requirements, seek resolution to technical matters and issue corresponding documentation.
- Assist with preparation of and adherence to SOW documents and other program duties as required.
- Define and develop safety related SW, and System Architecture requirements (ASTM 2291, ISO 13849-1, and others).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ of related experience
- Practical systems engineering and product development
- Experience managing multiple projects or complex programs
- High performance team leadership style
- Management of R&D and capital budgets with ROI accountability
- Customer-facing experience including sales and project or program delivery
- Product design, implementation, and life-cycle management
- Attention to details and high standards of quality and ethics
- Ability to understand and share technical knowledge with non-technical audience
- Trustworthy and influential
- Exemplary customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral
- Professional time management and organizational skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, and professional environment
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com!