Technical Advisor will be deployed to customer sites to manage and complete our ride installation process. The ability to build and manage on-site customer relationships is critical for this role. Training and installation planning will be based at our Shanghai office with deployment to locations throughout China.
- Represent ProSlide in a manner which builds positive relationships with customers and other industry vendors.
- Maintain active communication on project plans, status and issues to customer representatives and ProSlide management.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed plans and budgets for the installation phase of water ride projects.
- Complete Daily Progress Reports and Inventory Reports
- Adherence to ProSlide and Chinese Health and Safety Codes.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed guidelines directing the work of ProSlide installation personnel or contract resources to ensure optimum consistency of methods, results, adherence to schedules and achievement within budget limitations.
- Provision of expert assistance in the preparation of cost estimates for installation and material costs for contract proposals.
- Administration of ProSlide’s Job Safety Program to ensure optimum compliance to the highest level of safety practices in the industry.
- Negotiation with suppliers of equipment, products and services to reduce costs and maximize margins for all installation related activity and costs.
- Preparation of detailed status reports to inform clients, other members of the ProSlide Team and other interested parties on the status of individual and all installation activities.
- Participate in on-site activities to provide an active leadership role to ProSlide installation teams.
- Participation of “take-offs” for material supply requirements.
- Review of engineering output for accuracy and completeness.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction activities, ideally with some specifically involving water ride systems.
- The ability to communicate in Chinese and English with good written / oral communication skills in both languages.
- Experience in construction safety programs
- Heavy equipment operation experience an asset
- Experience in supervision/leadership roles
- Experience in project planning and managing budgets
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively and work extra time as the need arises including flex hours and a 60 hour work week (10 hours/day, 6 days per week).
Location & Travel Requirements
- Shanghai with extensive travel to project sites across China.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel without restriction to Canada and throughout Asia Pacific if deemed necessary.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com.