ProSlide is growing and we are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist to help build our winning team. You will leverage a mix of talent acquisition strategies and employer brand marketing techniques to attract and recruit top talent that will help us achieve our overall goals.
We are looking for an innovative, energetic and experienced recruiter or HR Generalist with a strong background in full cycle recruiting. This is a new position at ProSlide and there is room for growth and expansion into a Human Resources Generalist role.
- Design and implement recruitment strategies to attract and engage candidates
- Conduct full cycle recruitment process across multiple departments and disciplines
- Think out-of-the-box to develop and implement a candidate sourcing strategy and build a candidate pipeline from a variety of sources including social media, job fairs, networking, employee referrals, etc.
- Develop relationships across all departments in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and develop targeted job postings
- Build relationships with universities/colleges and business organizations and attend recruitment related events to network with potential talent and raise the profile of ProSlide
- Develop onboarding program and manage orientation and onboarding process for new employee
- Lead and participate in ProSlide employer branding efforts to attract and retain top talent
- Develop and manage candidate database and tracking system
What you bring to the role
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management
- CHRP designation or working towards designation
- Minimum 3-5 years of recruitment experience
- Experience sourcing for hard to fill roles and designing creative recruitment methods – we have a lot of unique positions.
- Proven track record in recruiting high potential candidates for positions ranging from design and engineering through to supply chain and customer care
- Demonstrated business acumen and consultative skills with the ability to partner with managers in defining their talent needs
- Dynamic, approachable and strong team-oriented working style
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to manage volume and tight deadlines
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your cover letter and resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!