ProSlide is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Sales Support to provide sales operations assistance to our sales team, allowing Business Development Managers to focus on selling.
- Prepare sales quotations and agreements for Business Development Managers.
- Work with Business Development Managers to maintain prospective/existing client records in Salesforce.
- Track all sales activities and provide updates to Sales Operations Manager to ensure accurate reporting on opportunity pipeline.
- Provide proposal development support, when required
- In collaboration with Cost Estimation, Design & Product Management develop and maintain the Sales Catalogue
- Maintain and update standard sales contract templates
- Work with internal teams to develop new Partner Centre interface
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by Sales Operations Manager.
What you bring to the role:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in a sales support role
- Understanding of the sales process, specifically in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce, is an asset.
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to be proactive, multitask and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and enjoy collaborating and helping the sales team accomplish goals.
- Energetic, flexible and excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com!