The Proposal Manager plays a critical role in leading the preparation of Request for Proposals for ProSlide’s products and overseeing contracts, ensuring content and terms are accurate. As part of the Sales Organization, you will work closely with the sales team, design team, project managers and the cost estimator and use your superior analytical and organizational skills to drive the RFP process, manage timelines, review contracts and produce winning proposal responses.
- Drive and execute all bid response activities from initiation through delivery.
- Plan and facilitate bid strategy meetings to communicate timelines and assign accountabilities.
- Construct the project plan for each bid response.
- Prepare written/visual content in response to customer requirements; ensure overall quality and consistency of final bid response.
- Develop boilerplate bid content; edit and revise when necessary.
- Develop and maintain templates and standards for proposals.
- Develop and maintain control processes to ensure that the corporate product and solution integrity is maintained.
- Initiate continuous improvement of the proposal development process and programs for consistent proposal standards.
- Work with the contracts team to identify anomalies in proposed contract terms.
- Post secondary education and 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency with MS Office, with particular strength using MS Excel.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven ability to drive the RFP process through to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, organization and priority defining skills.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in a construction or manufacturing environment will be given preference.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com!