ProSlide is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team! Exciting opportunity to work on unique and large scale waterpark projects throughout Asia Pacific.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for the active management of projects within established schedules and budgets, typically from the engineering phase through to final inspection and ride testing. Travel throughout Asia Pacific (up to 35%) is required for this role.
- Managing and overseeing multiple projects concurrently, focusing on timely delivery, risk management, maximizing margin through cost control and revenue enhancement and minimizing warranty claims through effective quality control.
- Act as the prime point of contact and liaison between the client, ProSlide and its partners.
- Prepare, analyze, review, approve and manage the execution of project paperwork, including costing, estimating, contract documents, project schedules, budgets, invoices, applications for payment, change orders, cost reports, purchase orders, subcontractor bid documentation, project close-out reports and other paperwork necessary to manage and document projects through their lifespan.
- Monitor and manage the activities of the Installation Team, Technical Advisors and subcontractors on the project job site to ensure optimum consistency of methods, results, adherence to schedules and achievement within budget limitations.
- Review, code and approve invoices from vendors and time sheets generated by the Installation Team.
- Assist with the timely collection of revenue from clients.
- Manage procurement activities including sourcing of new materials and vendors.
- Provide regular input, guidance and performance feedback to the installation team.
- Timely reporting of project variances from established schedules and budgets.
- Liaise with various departments (sales, engineering, procurement, shipping, manufacturing, etc.) to complete project paperwork and maintain appropriate project records.
- Responsible for health and safety matters and to ensure ProSlide’s Job Safety Program is adhered to in accordance with industry’s best practices.
- Execute responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards in a manner that is consistent with ProSlide’s corporate values.
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience in construction with considerable time spent on the project site.
- Project Management Professional designation or a combination of equivalent experience and education. Registered Project Manager (Level 1) is an asset
- Hands on experience with MS Project and other project management tools considered an asset.
- Understanding of successful pre-project planning and able to identify and mitigate risks
- Detailed oriented with exceptional analytical skills and the ability to deal with all financials that relate to projects.
- True team player and ability to develop and maintain internal and external working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Thrive in a project and team orientated environment while working independently.
- Innovative and open to new concepts, proactive and solutions orientated.
- Passionate about continuous improvement assisting in the growth of the company, increasing efficiency, service and overall productivity.
- Excellent time management and priority defining skills with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Location & Travel Requirements:
- This position can be based out of our Ottawa or Shanghai Office.
- Travel up to 35% throughout Asia Pacific. Requires a valid passport and the ability to travel without restriction to Canada and throughout Asia Pacific.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!