ProSlide is the amusement industry’s premier global water slide manufacturer and water park designer. We design and manufacture the highest-performing water rides for the world’s best park destinations including Six Flags, Sea World, Disney, Atlantis Sanya, Siam Park, Great Wolf Lodge, Palace Entertainment and Universal Studios. ProSlide has pioneered almost every major water ride innovation and we have over 80 industry awards to prove it! For our customers, this innovation means water rides that attract more guests, increase repeat visits and truly differentiate their parks.
The primary focus of the Project Coordinator is to support Field Services & Project Management with a range of administrative and project related responsibilities.
- Act as an administrative resource supporting Field Services & Project Management.
- Working with PMs to coordinate living arrangements and transportation for employees on project
- Maintain inventory of ProSlide tools and equipment
- Maintain training records for all Field staff and ensure training is up to date
- Work with finance to track and report on metrics (deployment and labour metrics, travel, expenses, equipment and inventory)
- Work with Project Management Director in devising and implementing a Project Management Office client collaboration (i.e Sharepoint), structure and supporting systems. This may include being the PMO stakeholder in an ERP implementation and roll-out program.
- Assist with distribution and preparation of monthly reports, as required
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes. Prepare materials required for meetings
- Assist the Project Management Director and Global Field Services Manager with developing and updating policies, processes, templates, tools and other documentation
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files
- Any other tasks as required
- College diploma in a related field
- 3-5 years of related project administration or administrative work experience
- Ability to extract and compile data into reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using MS Project and database systems is an asset.
- A sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills
- High organized and detail orientated and the ability to maintain accurate data
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure, must deal with ongoing problems and multiple deadlines
- Flexible and able to shift priorities on the fly
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic
- Experience in the construction industry is a definite asset
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com.