Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – water ride design and manufacturing, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
ProSlide Technology creates the most innovative water rides for the best waterparks in the world. Almost 70 percent of the waterparks in North America own our rides, including Disney, Six Flags, Great Wolf Resorts and many more. We’re the fastest growing water ride company in China and have made strong inroads in the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and more. We’ve won more awards than all other water ride manufacturers combined, 60 in 20+ years.
Due to our growth and expansion we are seeking a Production Planner to join our Manufacturing Operations team! We have a strong commitment to maintaining world class excellence in every aspect of the manufacturing process of our rides. We are looking for a driven individual who shares the same commitment to quality and dedication to a job well done.
As the Production Planner you will work closely with the Manager of Production Planning to coordinate all production related activities.
- Manage the production tooling database ensuring tooling records are maintained for production capacity planning purposes and proper depreciation management
- Handle new tooling requests (NTRs), Purchase Orders and tracking, Certification of Tooling Destruction (CTD) and Mold Transfer Requests (MTRs)
- Daily consolidation of the ProSlide eBOM
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders and revisions for fiberglass and vendor Bill of Materials (BOMs) to ensure timely receipt of goods to meet project/customer requirements.
- Update the ProSlide Vendor Portal
- In conjunction with outsourced inventory partner, manage inventory and stock levels based on internal demand. Drive annual physical inventory process.
- Maintain relationships with internal departments to ensure effective knowledge sharing and optimizing product planning processes.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives by highlighting potential areas of improvement and suggestion solutions.
- Act as Operations department representative in PLM/ERP system implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business operations, supply chain or related field
- 5+ years of experience of production planning
- Experience using MRP/ERP system; system implementation experience is a plus
- Experience participating in process improvement initiatives
- Detail orientated and highly organized.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to share information and viewpoints openly and directly with others
- Solid problem solving & prioritization skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Solution oriented approach to issues that arise with excellent follow-up skills to ensure issues are resolved
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com