ProSlide is the world leader in water ride design and development. Our wide array of products are world’s best and we take great pride in ensuring each one adheres to our high standards of quality and performance.
New Product Introductions are key milestones in the development and market release of new rides and technologies (NPD’s). The NPI Project Manager is responsible for coordinating their implementation to external projects around the world.
As a NPI Project Manager, your core mandates are:
- Manage the implementation of NPI projects and represent the product development team to internal and external customers. The NPI PM will ensure that project engineering, operations, and project management team have the tools, processes, and support to deliver new rides and technologies.
- Support sales opportunities by providing NPI requirements to support contract specifications, budgets, and schedules.
- Lead internal and external customers through NPI process with excellent communication and engagement.
- Project schedule development, management, and reporting for NPI projects
- Work with Product Development Management to ensure that NPD requirements meet NPI project requirements.
- Develop and manage project risk assessments
- Review NPD General Product Specifications (GPS), Technical Product Specifications (TPS) and Statement of Work (SOW) requirements.
- Support operations with supplier audits and new supplier selection for NPI projects.
- Coordinate Factory Acceptance (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) for NPI projects
- Define and develop customer training and testing plans for operators, maintainers and other stakeholders.
- Interface and liaise with program technical counterparts (client and vendor) to devise strategies, clarify design and specification requirements, seek resolution to technical matters and issue corresponding documentation.
- Assist with preparation of and adherence to SOW documents and other program duties as required.
- Travel to project sites, supplier/vendor locations, and tradeshows as required (25%)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PMP Certificate is a definite asset
- Minimum 10 years’ of related experience, including 5 years’ of experience managing NPI or Product Development projects
- Experience with international projects is a definite asset
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and proven track record of delivery projects on time and above expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks for efficient execution
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Demonstrated creative problem solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record managing customer relationships and interaction
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to elicit cooperation from other departments, clients and contractors
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.