We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Logistics team on a 16 month contract. You are responsible for coordinating logistics and monitoring product via ocean, air and surface (import and export), ensuring product arrives on time to meet project schedule requirements.
- Review Letter of Credit (LC) in conjunction with Finance, Logistics Manager, Project Managers to ensure all criteria can be met.
- Prepare all documentation required for import/export including Commercial Invoice and Packing List.
- Populate on-line insurance templates for ocean voyages.
- Consolidate materials at subcontractors when applicable.
- Schedule sea container truck/air loading at subcontractors in conjunction with the ERD/ Project Schedule.
- Complete Customs/LC valuation as required.
- Track and follow up with Freight Forwarder/Service Providers regarding product delivery to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide shipping matrix to Project Managers as required.
- Manage “load volumes” at Fabricators and advise Logistics Manager if issues arise.
- 3+ years of logistics experience
- Experience handling Ocean shipments an asset
- Knowledge of customs guidelines and procedures, import/export regulations including NAFTA
- Excellence communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Enhanced ability to multi-task numerous projects concurrently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen ability to learn
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your cover letter and resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org