ProSlide is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic and results-orientated Lead Generation Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will help drive new sales through prospecting and lead generation support. If you have a track record of pipeline generation in the B2B space we want to hear from you!
As the Lead Generation Specialist, you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to convert Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). You will track KPIs for lead generation, analyze and provide feedback on efficacy of marketing lead generation campaigns and provide suggestions for future campaigns to generate leads.
- Evaluating leads generated by marketing (MQLs) — via the web, marketing automation tools and events) — providing input to marketing, in an effort to convert to sales leads (MQLs à SQLs)
- Evaluating leads generated by other sources (e.g., partners and other channels), nurturing and converting to SQLs
- Qualifying all leads; making calls to determine which can be handed over to sales
- Nurturing SQLs into opportunities; contributing to customer acquisition and retention projects
- Suggesting marketing campaigns/activities that can influence different stages of the sales process
- Researching and sourcing new acquisition opportunities
- Contributing to sales strategies and action plans with the sales team to drive team targets
What you bring to the role:
- 2-3 years of inside sales or B2B lead generation experience
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience qualifying and nurturing leads into opportunities
- Strong understanding of the sales process, specifically in a B2B environment
- Comfortable with outbound calling and multiple follow up techniques
- Excellent phone presence and ability to develop relationships quickly over the phone
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools; preferably Salesforce and SharpSpring
Who you are:
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Curious, fast learner and interested in learning our industry and products
- Driven and results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Team player and enjoy collaborating, brainstorming and helping the marketing and sales team accomplish goals.
ProSlide designs and builds the world’s most innovative water rides. You know, the ones that you might have enjoyed at Disney World, Great Wolf Lodge, Six Flags and Kalahari; to name just a few? We’ve already won 80+ industry awards — more than all other water ride manufacturers combined. (If there was an award for winning awards, we’d win it!) For our customers, this innovation means water rides that attract more guests, increase repeat visits and truly differentiate their parks.
Why should you come to work for ProSlide? Well, if we didn’t already mention it, we make water slides. Here are a few other tidbits about ProSlide:
- We are celebrating our 30th year in business: although we were established in 1986, the best is yet to come. (In 2015 we sold 50% more rides than we did in 2014.)
- We plan to keep growing: with more than 100 ProSliders we have entered the realm of Canada’s elite companies. (Less than 2% of Canadian companies have more than 100 employees.)
- We are proudly Canadian: our headquarters is located in Ottawa and our fiberglass slides are manufactured in Ontario and Quebec.
- We have a global presence: we have satellite offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Shanghai and Seoul. (We have installed more than 5,000 water rides; in all parts of the world.)
- We are focused on innovation: ProSlide has pioneered almost every major water ride invention in the industry. ProSlide rides are known for their superior ride performance and premium quality.
- We love our customers: we’re especially proud of the long-term relationships that we’ve established; some dating back more than 25 years.
- We like to have fun: ProSlide founder and CEO, Rick Hunter, owns and operates Mont Cascades — a family ski centre and water park, located in Cantley, Quebec, just 25 minutes from Ottawa. (All employees — and their families — get a free Mont Cascades membership.) Oh, and did we mention that we make water slides?
If you are ready to live, breathe, eat and sleep water rides and are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 18, 2016.