We are looking for a Landscape Designer to join our Master Planning team. The Landscape Designer plays a critical role in supporting the creation of design concepts for a wide variety of waterparks.
Along with a great attitude and a passion for learning, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of waterpark Planning process, from Concept to Completion
- Illustrative Master Planning Skills:
- Superb Graphic Skills – both hand drawn and computer aided
- Technical Master Planning
- AutoCAD drafting
- Support the creative process for concept development, program development and space use planning
- Translate designs and concepts into illustrative representations using both free-hand and computer-aided tools.
- Provide support to Master Planning team in the production of site inventory and analysis drawings, concept drawings, master plans and presentation graphics.
- Develop landscape plans, drawings and 3D models
- Support Master Planning team with projects from initiation, through all stages of planning and design, execution and completion.
- University Degree or College Diploma in landscape design
- Minimum 6 months of related experience
- Demonstrated experience in landscape design, theme parks, park design, or similar complex design environments.
- Strong knowledge of technical aspects of detailed landscape design
- Experience using AutoCAD for drafting, grading and detailing designs.
- Superb hand graphic abilities.
- Working experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobePDF, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with SketchUP
- Previous experience in Entertainment and Leisure industries, tourism, or Parks and Recreation would be a definite asset.
Position: Permanent, Full Time Company: ProSlide Technology Incorporated
Location: 150-2650 Queensview Drive, Ottawa, ON K2B 8H6 Phone: 613-526-5522
Compensation: Based on experience $25.00/hour
Benefits: Health and dental plan
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume and portfolio over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!