We are looking for a talented graphic designer who is creative, self-motivated and passionate.
- Interpret senior art direction into marketing materials reflecting corporate brand
- Extensive graphic design/layout expertise for template creation, marketing collateral, corporate communications, promotional items, and sales presentations/ support documents
- Ensure all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines
- Work with senior digital producer and freelance videographers to assemble rough edits of video footage
- Experience with video animation is an asset
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Understanding of, and experience upholding corporate brand standards
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and working proficiency with Adobe Premier
- Flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a teams
- Meticulous attention to detail, well organized and capable multi-tasker
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Why work for ProSlide? Well, if we didn’t already mention it, we make water slides. Here are a few other tidbits about ProSlide:
- We are celebrating our 30th year in business: although we were established in 1986, the best is yet to come. (In 2015 we sold 50% more rides than we did in 2014.)
- We plan to keep growing: with more than 100 ProSliders, we have entered the realm of Canada’s elite companies. (Did you know that only 1.8% of Canadian companies have more than 100 employees?)
- We are proudly Canadian: our headquarters is located in Ottawa and our fiberglass slides are manufactured in Ontario and Quebec.
- We have a global presence: we have representatives in Amsterdam, Beijing, & Seoul and an office in Shanghai. (We have installed more than 5,000 water rides; in all parts of the world.)
- We are focused on innovation: ProSlide has pioneered almost every major water ride invention in the industry. ProSlide rides are known for their superior ride performance and premium quality.
- We love our customers: we’re especially proud of the long-term relationships that we’ve established; some dating back more than 25 years.
- We like to have fun: ProSlide founder and CEO, Rick Hunter, owns and operates Mont Cascades — a family ski centre and water park, located in Cantley, Quebec, just 25 minutes from Ottawa. (All employees — and their families — get a free Mont Cascades membership. Oh, and did we mention that we make water slides?)
If interested please slide your cover letter, resume and portfolio over to us at email@example.com. We want to see your creativity, design skills and personality!