Global travel opportunity with the opportunity to oversee the installation of water rides! ProSlide Technology creates the most innovative water rides for the best waterparks in the world. As part of ProSlide’s growth in Asia Pacific, ProSlide is looking for two Field Services Specialist to join our Asia Pacific Operations team! You will be deployed to customer sites throughout Asia Pacific to manage and complete our product installation process. The ability to build and manage on-site customer relationships is critical for this role.
- Represent ProSlide in a manner which builds positive relationships with customers and other industry vendors.
- Maintain active communication on project plans, status and issues to customer representatives and ProSlide management.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed plans and budgets for the installation phase of water ride projects.
- Complete Daily Progress Reports and Inventory Reports
- Adherence to ProSlide and Chinese Health and Safety Codes.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed guidelines directing the work of ProSlide installation personnel or contract resources to ensure optimum consistency of methods, results, adherence to schedules and achievement within budget limitations.
- Provision of expert assistance in the preparation of cost estimates for installation and material costs for contract proposals.
- Administration of ProSlide’s Job Safety Program to ensure optimum compliance to the highest level of safety practices in the industry.
- Negotiation with suppliers of equipment, products and services to reduce costs and maximize margins for all installation related activity and costs.
- Preparation of detailed status reports to inform clients, other members of the ProSlide Team and other interested parties on the status of individual and all installation activities.
- Participate in on-site activities to provide an active leadership role to ProSlide installation teams.
- Participation of “take-offs” for material supply requirements.
- Review of engineering output for accuracy and completeness.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction activities, ideally with some specifically involving water ride systems.
- The ability to communicate in English with good written / oral communication skills.
- Experience in construction safety programs
- Heavy equipment operation experience an asset
- Experience in a lead or supervisory capacity
- Experience in project planning and managing budgets
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively and work extra hours as required
Location & Travel Requirements
- Will work out of both our Ottawa and Shanghai office. Training and installation planning will be based at our Shanghai office with deployment to locations throughout Asia Pacific.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel globally without restriction.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.