As the Customer Service Technician, you will be responsible for interacting with ProSlide Customers to ensure that water slide systems are functioning properly and technical customer issues are addressed in a timely manner. As initial point of contact, your primary focus will be to ensure that customer issues are addressed. You will be responsible for gathering information, preparing incident reports, escalating action items to the appropriate team, ensuring workarounds are established, and following through to confirm satisfactory resolution.
- Receive and respond to calls and emails from ProSlide Customers identifying specific issues with the performance and/or condition of ProSlide products.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reviews of reports and provide customers with ‘Preventive Maintenance’ notifications as required.
- Analyze ‘customer service incidents’ to determine history, urgency, warranty and cost-effective solutions.
- Travel to site to oversee the implementation of corrective measures.
- Prepare ‘Incident’ Reports and maintain Summary Reports on all Customer Service Incidents.
- Conduct analysis on Customer Service Incidents to identify issues with Designs, Fabrication, and specific Suppliers to provide the basis for corrective action on repetitive incidents.
- Assess opportunities to reduce ‘Customer Service Incidents’ through revised procedures and best practices.
- Train park personnel in troubleshooting, diagnostics and maintenance procedures.
- Experience in industries that involve construction, manufacturing and/or electrical installation. Knowledge of fiberglass is an asset.
- A Certified Electrician or diploma/degree as an Electrical Engineering Technician or similar.
- Knowledge and experience using common Office Software, specifically MS Office.
- A sense of urgency and exemplary customer service skills.
- The ability to communicate in Chinese and English with good written/oral communication skills in both languages.
Location & Travel Requirements
- Shanghai with travel to customer sites for extended periods of time.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel without restriction to Canada and throughout Asia Pacific.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.