Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – waterparks and water rides, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
ProSlide designs and builds the world’s most innovative water rides. You know, the ones that you’ve enjoyed at parks owned by Canada’s Wonderland, Disney, Great Wolf Lodge, Six Flags and Kalahari; to name just a few. We’ve already won more than 80 industry awards — more than all other water ride manufacturers combined. (If there was an award for winning awards, we’d win it!) For our customers, this innovation means water rides that attract more guests, increase repeat visits and truly differentiate their parks.
ProSlide Technology is looking for an enthusiastic and confident Corporate Administrator to join our team! Your primary focus is to provide general and sales administration support to the CEO. In addition, you will provide support to the other members of the Executive Team as required.
You enjoy supporting a dynamic, innovative and customer focused CEO. Though not a salesperson, you have a love of sales and marketing and are excited to learn about the waterpark industry and our rides. You possess a sense of urgency and customer-focused mentality. You are a strong relationship builder and bring a sense of humor to the job.
You must be creative and enjoy working in a fun, entrepreneurial and results-driven environment. You proactively look ahead and can anticipate the needs of the CEO and the Executive team.
- Provide direct general and sales administrative support to CEO
- Assist the CEO with preparing sales PowerPoint presentations and other materials for client meetings and tradeshows.
- As required, provide administrative support to members of the Executive team.
- Manage and maintain CEO and executive teams calendars
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for senior management and executive staff.
- Organize Executive Team meetings, assist with preparation of information for meetings, and take/distribute meeting minutes and agendas
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- In conjunction with Finance team monitor corporate travel
- Complete expense reports for CEO and executive team
- Develop and maintain a logical filing system for executive team documents (paper and electronic)
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders, including review of communication and correspondence as necessary to ensure appropriate dissemination of information and timely responses and completion of tasks.
- Present a professional image of ProSlide at all times in appearance and behavior.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in sales or marketing
- Technology savvy and experience using PowerPoint or other tools to create visually appealing sales presentations
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to think proactively and anticipate requirements
- Comfortable navigating a flexible and changing environment while handling multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Sound judgement, professional maturity and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and can deal with issues effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com!