Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – water ride design and manufacturing, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
ProSlide Technology creates the most innovative water rides for the best waterparks in the world. Almost 70 percent of the waterparks in North America own our rides, including Disney, Six Flags, Great Wolf Resorts and many more. We’re the fastest growing water ride company in China and have made strong inroads in the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe the Middle East and more. We’ve won more awards than all other water ride manufacturers combined, 60 in 20+ years.
We’re located on Queensview Drive in Ottawa, ON and we are looking for a CAD Draftsperson/ Documentation Control to join our winning team. If you’ve worked as a Drafter, mechanical design draftsperson or architectural draftsperson, then you have the skills we’re looking for, and together we’ll help you apply them to our industry.
CAD DRAFTSPERSON/ DOCUMENTATION CONTROL
The CAD Draftsperson plays a critical role in the creation of CAD detail drawings/documentation for new product development initiatives and product life cycle documentation engineering changes for existing products. As part of the Design team, you will use your superior analytical and creative skills to create 2D/3D drawings and managing the document control vault.
- Effectively manage the creation of 2D/3D drawings of parts/assemblies and associated lists derived from engineering models to accepted industry standards. Work closely with designers and engineers to devise documentation structure from actual complex models to accurately capture critical design characteristics necessary for manufacturing and inspection.
- Prepare Engineering change order (ECO) and Engineering Change Notice (ECN) drawing updates and related documentation to support products throughout their lifecycle Manages Change Notice metrics such as Quarterly change notice costs, New Product Introduction post launch CN volume and costs.
- Implement and train stakeholders in ASME Y14 Drafting standards, drawing tolerance best practices GD&T.
- Responsible for the transfer of files to the Document Control Vault as part of new product releases to manufacturing.
- Perform “critical reviews” of drawing packages for errors and omissions.
- Update “Bill of Materials” for manufacturing and supply chain systems.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or marketing
- 2-5 years of inside sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- A self-motivated, sales prospector with attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills and attention to detail
- A proven track record of consistent goal achievement
- Exemplary and ethical decision-making skills
- A strong desire to learn and develop a long-term career in Sales
- Previous experience in Entertainment and Leisure industries, tourism, or Parks and Recreation would be a definite asset.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us at email@example.com!